Thursday, August 4, 2016

- COVERGIRL Super Sizer Fibers Mascara, Very Black Review

Hi guys!!! ok, this mascara is my new fav. I'm the type of person that wears black mascara every day and have tried a lot of different drug store brands, however, this Super Sizer Fibers Mascara from COVERGIRL has excelled my expectations. 

Firstly, let's say that I #gotitfree thanks to Bzzagent and their campaigns. Secondly, I started trying this product in Very Black a month ago mostly everyday. The product is not watery, the size of the applier is very thin which makes the application of the mascara so easy. It gives you the effect of very natural false lashes. I will def recommend this product and buy it again. Below you can see the result from using the product on my lashes.



What do you think about the result? Do you like it? What's your fav mascara?

If you want to see more posts like this, leave me a comment below or even if you liked this review or just because you're very friendly and wanted to say hi. :)

See you soon! Be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate

My Blog List