Thursday, July 7, 2016

- Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless Foundation review

Hey guys, today I will like to talk about a product that I got thanks to the BzzCampaigns. I #gotitfree just registering into their website. The campaign was about the Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless Foundation, I got one FREE full-size bottle of the 205 Ivory and it matched my skin tone that is fair to pale perfectly. The texture is really smooth, it has a lot of coverage, i don't have marks in my face but I do have freckles and their coverage is medium to high. While using the product I got some pimples which it might be a consequence of hormonal things or it could be the product. It has a strong fragrance that I liked similar to the ones you find in most moisturizers. I would love it if it had less chemicals on it and if it was more organic. It has talc on it and fragrance like I mentioned so that's a bummer if you're looking for natural/safe products to use in your body. If you don't care about that it's a great product.

What do you guys think about this product? Have you tried it? Tell me everything you think and stay tune for more reviews and posts.

Be blessed. MO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Translate

My Blog List